ACREAGE & HOUSE ACCESS: from 96 Caversham Avenue, CAVERSHAM.
VALLEY VIEW REALTY-Swan Valley offers this exceptionally beautiful residence FOR SALE in this exclusive Caversham location near CAVERSHAM HOUSE and 600 metres from the Swan River. For a personal viewing call today 0419 964 216.
This 2014 Quality-built home boasts a beautiful façade complimented by the open plan living and well-appointed family home. This home has been individually designed and custom built to the highest standard and all set in amongst the Wineries of Caversham and a stone’s throw from Guilford Town Centre and Guildford Grammar. The alfresco area with its picturesque views of the valley and ranges. FEATURES INCLUDED in this impressive home are:
• 2.92 Ha or 7.222 Acres in PRIME CAVERSHAM WINEARY HEARTLAND and the added benefit of Swan Valley Rural Zoning.
• Commercially the property owners are producing grape supply under licence agreement PLUS an area is separately leased out and operated. Contact agent for detail…
• BORE & WATER LICENCED for 11,500 kilolitres per annum for vineyard and fruit producing plants.
• Solar Passive Design with PERMICAV insulation, Anticon to entire roof plus R4.0 Insulation Batts to house area.
• POWERED by SOLAR PANELS on main roof.
• High Ceiling Through-out with feature Bulkhead over Kitchen. High-end fixtures and fittings throughout.
• Separate entry foyer with feature Glass Timber stained double entry doors.
• 4 Rooms in total with 1 used as a Separate Home Office with direct access from the foyer entry.
• Plus 3 large bedrooms – Master bedroom has walk-in robe and shelving.
• Remaining bedrooms 2/3 all come with own robes and built-in shelf and triple sliding doors.
• 2 bathrooms/2 toilets – Ensuite Features Porcelain Basins, Frameless Mirror, Large Recessed Walk-in Shower, Quality fitting and tiles.
• Main bathroom includes Vanity Basin and handles to cabinets, Frameless Mirror, Pivot shower screen door, Bath, Quality Fittings and Floor tiling.
• Theatre room fully enclosed with double feature door entry, Quality ceiling fan and solid timber look flooring and mood lighting to create the ultimate cinema experience.
• Huge Open plan Kitchen/Family/ Dining area highlighted by beautiful timber look flooring for easy-care and the vast natural light flowing throughout from the expanded north facing window and sliding door with views of the Valley.
• Super large galley Style kitchen with Island and set apart with white ESSA STONE WATERFALL sides and tops dominate a crisp modern kitchen setting with breakfast bar and built-in table including pot drawers. Feature bulkhead over with abundant mood lighting, Walk-in Pantry, Top-Quality Stainless-Steel Appliances, dishwasher and glass 4 zone Induction Cooktop plus ABS cabinet edging and Handles.
• Outdoor entertaining is catered for with flush ceiling lined alfresco with direct access from the family room. Perfect for entertaining…!
• Has a solar hot water system.
• Laundry with plenty of bench space and built-in cupboards.
• Loads of parking space to the front and with dual street access also with additional parking spaces.
• Large sheds and workshop for harvest powered and cool room.
Nearby Historic Guilford town centre, Sandalford Winery, Mandoon Estate, Caversham House, Riverbank Winery, Mulberry on Swan and Guildford Grammer Private school, Guildford Museum, The Undercroft, Guilford Castle and Grounds.
Zoning Potential under SWAN VALLEY RURAL as per Swan Shire:
Discretionary USES under planning application – Town Planning Scheme 17
• Agriculture – Intensive
• Ancillary Accommodation
• Cabin or Chalet
• Camping Area
• Caretaker’s Dwelling
• Club Premises
• Community Purpose
• Garden centre
• Home Business
• Industry Cottage
• Industry Rural
• Place of worship or assembly
• Recreation public or private
• Rural pursuit
• Telecommunications infrastructure
Permitted USES under Town Planning Scheme 17
• Agriculture intensive
• Bed and Breakfast
• Family day care
• Home Occupation
• Family day care
• Home Occupation
• Home Office
• Private Radio & TV Installation
• Single House
*For your own due diligence please contact City of Swan for more information.
INSPECT TODAY WE’RE SELLING, for further details please contact Paul Calleja all hours on 0419 964 216