ACREAGE & HOUSE ACCESS: from 96 Caversham Avenue, CAVERSHAM.
EATURES INCLUDED in this impressive home are:
• 2.92 Ha OR 7.222 Acres in PRIME CAVERSHAM WINEARY HEARTLAND
• Commercially the property owners are producing grape supply under licence agreement
PLUS an area is separately leased out and operated. Contact agent for detail…
• BORE plus WATER LICENCED for 11,500 kilolitres per annum
• Has a solar hot water system
• Solar Passive Design with PERMICAV insulation
• Anticon to entire roof plus R4.0 Insulation Batts to house area
• POWERED by SOLAR PANELS on main roof.
• High Ceiling Through-out with feature Bulkhead over Kitchen
• High-end fixtures and fittings throughout
• Separate entry foyer with feature Glass Timber stained double entry doors.
• 4XRooms in total with 1 used as a Separate Home Office with direct access from the foyer
• Master bedroom has walk-in robe and shelving.
• Bedrooms 2/3 all come with own robes and built-in shelf and sliding doors.
• Ensuite Features Porcelain Basins, Frameless Mirror, Large Recessed Walk-in Shower,
Quality fitting and tiles.
• Main bathroom includes Vanity Basin and handles to cabinets, Frameless Mirror, Pivot
shower screen door, Bath, Quality Fittings and Floor tiling.
• Theatre room fully enclosed with double feature door entry, Quality ceiling fan and solid
timber look flooring and mood lighting to create the ultimate cinema experience.
• Huge Open plan Kitchen/Family/ Dining area highlighted by beautiful timber look flooring
for easy-care and the vast natural light flowing throughout from the expanded north facing
window and sliding door with views of the Valley.
• Super large galley Style kitchen with Island and set apart with white ESSA STONE
WATERFALL sides and tops dominate a crisp modern kitchen setting with breakfast bar
and built-in table including pot drawers.
• Feature bulkhead over with abundant mood lighting, Walk-in Pantry, Top-Quality Stainless-
Steel Appliances, dishwasher and glass 4 zone Induction Cooktop plus ABS cabinet
edging and Handles.
• Outdoor entertaining is catered for with flush ceiling lined alfresco with direct access from
the family room. Perfect for entertaining…!
• Laundry with plenty of bench space and built-in cupboards.
• Loads of parking space to the front and with dual street access also with additional
• 2x Large sheds and workshop for harvest powered and cool room.
VALLEY VIEW REALTY-Swan Valley offers this exceptionally beautiful residence FOR SALE in this exclusive Caversham location near CAVERSHAM HOUSE and 600 metres from the Swan River. For a personal viewing call today 0419 964 216.
This 2014 Quality-built home boasts a beautiful façade complimented by the open plan living and well-appointed family home. This home has been individually designed and custom built to the highest standard and all set in amongst the Wineries of Caversham and a stone’s throw from Guilford Town Centre and Guildford Grammar. The alfresco area with its picturesque views of the valley and ranges.
Permitted USES under Town Planning Scheme 17
• Agriculture intensive
• Bed and Breakfast
• Family day care
• Home Occupation
• Family day care
• Home Occupation
• Home Office
• Private Radio & TV Installation
• Single House
Discretionary USES under planning application – Town Planning Scheme 17
• Agriculture – Intensive
• Ancillary Accommodation
• Cabin or Chalet
• Camping Area
• Caretaker’s Dwelling
• Club Premises
• Community Purpose
• Garden centre
• Home Business
• Industry Cottage
• Industry Rural
• Place of worship or assembly
• Recreation public or private
• Rural pursuit
• Telecommunications infrastructure
*For your own due diligence please contact City of Swan for more information.
Nearby Historic Guilford town centre, Sandalford Winery, Mandoon Estate, Caversham House, Riverbank Winery, Mulberry on Swan and Guildford Grammer Private school, Guildford Museum, The Undercroft, Guilford Castle and Grounds.
Zoning Potential under SWAN VALLEY RURAL as per Swan Shire: