Call 0419 964 216 this fantastic property will suit the fussiest of buyers and a must view. Nothing comes close or compares in CHIDLOW. All the hard work is done for you here…!
Save yourselves the pain, you can move straight away instead.
Coming off a quiet bitumen road, this 5 acre or 2.0234 hectare property has a beautiful and perfect 4×2 with a large outdoor undercover entertaining area set at the rear, is nestled amongst lovely established gardens and blends well into its surrounds. Has not one but 3x water tanks for all your water needs. This home is ideally suited to the retired farmer or those seeking privacy, peace and quiet. Features include polished floors, fireplace, ducted air conditioning, a solar hot water system, decked wrap around Verandah and a powered property entrance gate.
The spacious country style kitchen, with timber cupboards, dishwasher and pantry, leads to a fabulous tiled dining area with direct access to the open outdoor entertaining area. The Separate family lounge area has polished timber floors with a 2 side slow combustion fireplace. Both the kitchen and living area looks out over the colourful gardens. With the wide verandahs blending into the shaded patio extension area, for the perfect entertaining area with your own built in pizza oven. Just installed Brand New Alfresco blinds.
With the 2x large rainwater tanks, plus a separate bore filled tank will help keep the garden watering costs down.
Has a generous master bedroom with walk in robe access and a well-appointed ensuite with a floating vanity cupboard, large shower and wall mounted towel rail. The secondary bedrooms are each double sized with built in robes and the 4th room is used as a home office.
There’s a large shed complex off the rear of the property and secondary covered shed as well. The main workshop is powered and offers plenty of room for projects and covered parking.
Just minutes to local shops, school and beautiful Lake Leschenaultia. Easy commute to Mundaring, Midland and the airport. *please note the undercover pool spa is negotiable separately from the property sale.
• Well-presented 4×2 home
• Open plan living with timber polished & tiled floors & s/c fire
• Spacious master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
• Generous sized secondary bedrooms with BIRs as shown.
• Ducted air conditioning
• Wrap around verandahs & shaded patio
• Gorgeous established gardens
• Established Fruit trees/Mango/Lemon/Lychee/Nectarines/orange/Peach & Olive
• Powered shed / workshop complex
• 2x Large rain water tank and 1 bore filled tank
• Solar hot water system
• Privately fenced 5 acres with front electric gate.
• Designed for lifestyle and entertaining
• Close to local school, shops & lake
• Easy commute to Mundaring, Midland & airport